Pavement Condition Assessment: MTC’s 7-Distress Approach (Modified ASTM D6433)
This is an online self-paced training course.
Access is for 4 months from date of registration.
Upon completion of this lesson, the participant will be able to:
• Use fundamental pavement management concepts.
• Identify pavement distresses.
• Enforce proper field inspection procedures.
• Identify methods by which pavement distress data is converted into Pavement Condition Index.
• Pavement Management Concepts
• Distress Identification
• Field Inspection Procedures
• Converting Inspections into PCI
Format and Materials:
The time commitment for the course is two hours and must be completed within four months from when you register. You will be walked through the material using narrations and video. There will be an exercise after each lesson. A certificate of completion will be issued to you when you pass the exam at the end of the lesson.
Note: Access information will be emailed to you upon receipt of payment.