Thursday, October 26th, 2017
8:30 AM – 4:00 PM
Bay Area Agency's: Free / Outside Bay Area : $275
Alameda County Conference Center 125 12th Street Fremont Room Oakland, CA
A pavement management system is a decision support tool designed to help Engineers, Roads Superintendents and Public Works Directors make cost-effective decisions concerning the maintenance and rehabilitation of pavements and road surfaces. This workshop will assist those having responsibilities for budgeting and preparing capital improvement and maintenance programs. The StreetSaver Online pavement management software will help answer the following questions:
• What does my road network consist of?
• What is the condition of my road network?
• Which streets do I need to repair next year? Or the following year?
• When should I time repairs?
• How much money will I need to perform these repairs?
• How can I prioritize streets for repairs?
1. StreetSaver Online Overview
2. Table Maintenance
3. Maintenance Treatments
4. Budget Calculations
5. Reports, Graphs & Custom Report Wizard
Attendance Limited to 30 people